Profile

Name: Wei Liang.
Bday: 13 Jan 1994
School: Bedok South Secondary
Class:4B
CCA: Chinese Orchestra
Audition acc: -ETC


Wishes

Nendoroid Hatsune Miku HMO
Nendoroid Dead Master
Nendoroid Black Gold Saw
Nendoroid Ritsu
Nendoroid Nanoha
Nendoroid Haru-chan


Jukebox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Affiliates

Eileen
Esmay
Eugene Choy
GuAiLAnKiAx3
Isabel
Ivana
James
Laura
Queenie



Tagboard




Credits
Layout by veteran. Edited by Jovelle.
Image host : Image shack .
New Updates!
Friday, April 24, 2009 @ Friday, April 24, 2009

I changed my blogskin!
I decided to revive this blog.
Hope tat everything goes as planned.
I saw updates you guys abt the syf results for bds 2009.
Band : Bronze
Malay Dance: Silver
Modern Dance: Silver
Choir: COP
Chinese Orchestra: Silver
Chinese Dance: GOLD WITH HONOUR!!
Tats it. i guess.
Jyjy choir. Can be better.
Grats chinese dance. Shocking news for them.
Tanbb will be damn high. lols
Ya... Finally sad for us....
Sobs.... dint manage to maintain our senoir's gold.
Sorry senoir. dui bu qi.
Next, i will be posting some pics soon.
Rmb to view my blog.